I’ve been working on the Project Mario stuff a little bit more than usual. Physics have been a real trouble with this version of the game. I’ve fixed most of the bugs in the game that are really game-breaking. For example: If you jumped a few times, there was a glitch in the game where your character would get stuck in the ground. This has been fixed.
So now that I’ve fixed most of the game-breaking glitches, I’m going to start working on adding more features. I have released a video of what I have so far:
I have also released a link to download the game so far, which also includes all of the resources used in the game, and the Mario Map Builder which I have also coded to allow people to make and share their own Mario maps which can be found here.
Pretty cool stuff, really enjoying going back to programming.